You have worked hard to build your estate, and the best way to make sure that you are able to pass on your property and assets to your family is to take smart estate planning steps today.
If you want to make sure that the assets you have spent a lifetime building don’t get lost to probate costs, will contests or healthcare expenses, talk with an experienced estate planning attorney today. We can guide you through the estate planning process to help you reach your long term goals.
Experience You Can Count On
- If you fail to create an estate plan, you leave it to the state to distribute your estate according to intestate laws
- A will that isn’t kept current may end up at the center of a painful and avoidable lawsuit
- Probate can be expensive and entirely unnecessary if property distribution and thorough estate planning is not considered early on
- End of life care, particularly if you require nursing home care, can be a long slow drain on a lifetime of savings
- Like any other financial matter, inaction can often be the most dangerous risk. By not utilizing available estate planning tools of wills and trusts, you may end up subjecting your family to undue expense and emotional stress after you are gone.
- The only way to be sure that your estate planning is clearly laid out is to work with a reliable lawyer who can help you put the power of wills and trusts to work for you.
If you are involved in a will contest or trust litigation, you need to make sure that the attorney you hire can aggressively pursue your needs in and out of the courtroom. At Chambers Law Office, we built our name and reputation on our highly successful trial advocacy. We will put that ability and experience behind your case.
Other Family Law Practice Areas
Click on the links below to learn more...
- Child Custody
Contact our office online or by phone today if you need help understanding the impact of the law during the various stages of life for your family.